Monday 25 March 2013

What's this blog about???

Let me tell you the answer for the question above. It is about me wanting to share a few things i like the most in my life: Music & Movies. I also love sports by the way but let's stick with these two for now.


I will post about the movies I saw which pretty much liked so that I would watch it over many times and also the songs from my playlist that goes on repeat for a long time.


Now I know every individual person have their own taste in music as well as movies. SO if you feel like sharing a song, you can comment it here so that I can hear it too. There are lots of cool songs that are still not discovered by me or anyone else for that matter.


So try to hear some of the songs or watch the films that i post here and also try to share the songs & films that you like with all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment