Monday 25 March 2013

The Animation Movie - Up




This is one of the most Beautiful animation films of all time. Incredible story of love with awesome graphics.

I really cried after watching the first ten minutes of the film. I'm still wondering how that ten minutes of love story connected with me that much than the four part series of Twilight.

If you haven't yet watched this film, then you really should! Dont think it's a sad film since I said I cried after the first 10 minutes itself.

It is a feel good film about an old man who loved his wife so much that he wouldnt let go of her even after her death. He keeps the house they built together to himself by tying  it to a lot of balloons!
 

1 comment:

  1. This was a great movie! And I agree, the first 10 minutes were really emotionally draining. But the rest of the movie left me feeling very good!

    Why don't you write slightly more detailed reviews? Some spoilers are OK. You write very well, just some more details would be better for people who haven't seen the movie and want to see it.

    I also have a new blog, about movies, music and TV (Just 3 weeks old). Check it out if you have the time!

    ReplyDelete